powerful conversations with fierce women from around the world
who all re-invented themselves in their 40s, 50s and 60s
and live life on their own terms
- Make the biggest move of your lifetime - out of a job, into a new vocation, into mature motherhood, or maybe to a new country - all in your 40s and beyond.
- Nurture your inner rebel and step out of the "age-appropriate" box society wants you to be in.
- Turn your age from a source of worry into a source of true strength, and OWN your self-worth.
- Overcome limiting beliefs around age and become more energetic and vibrant than you were years ago.
- Become the healthiest and fiercest version of yourself one birthday at a time.
Hi, I am Bettina,
I am a journalist, author and certified mental strength trainer who is obsessed with the topic of age and ageing: I help women overcome their limiting beliefs around age and create the lives they dream of.
I live for this topic - quite literally!
After an international career in journalism and creating a new life in a foreign country (I am a European living in the USA) I made some bold moves again:
I had my first child, wrote my first bestselling book and beautifully healed from breast cancer all in my 40s.
Now that I turned 50 just a couple of weeks ago I can't wait to see what's next!
I'm wildly curious about my future, yes, but I'm also not oblivious to society's judgement that at my age I should actually be over the hill already.
You know exactly what I'm talking about, right?
Let’s be frank, we are living in a youth obsessed culture that suggests women have reached their zenith in their mid 30s and then it’s all downhill from there. Less fertile, less youthful, less visible, less valuable…
This is ridiculous, yes, but also deeply ingrained in our female psyche, as we’ve grown up with this type of ageism all our lives.
And because we are so used to it, we often don’t even realize when we’ve succumbed to prejudices around age.
Where in your life have you already given up on a dream because you thought you are too old by now?
What have you given up on in your 30s, 40s, or 50s?
- The dream of having a child and a family?
- Of changing careers or starting all over again?
- Of making really good money and becoming wealthy?
- Of writing a book and publishing a book?
- Have you given up on love and settled for the relationship at hand?
- Your dream for a certain kind of body, or a certain kind of life style?
If so, don’t waste another second and SIGN-UP for this excellent event NOW!
I created the It’s Never Too Late virtual summit to bring about a radical mindset shift in how we think about women and ageing. Let's be clear, mature women are in the PRIME of their lives!
- Love & Motherhood
- Career & Business
- Health & Adventure
My mission is to help YOU be the strongest, healthiest, most confident, radiant and wise version of yourself you can be. The world needs you!
Oh, and when we do go over the hill, then it's on a pair of skis in the mountains of Montana or the Austrian Alps, right?! ;-)