Feeling a bit hot and flashy lately? ;-)
OBGYN and anti-aging expert Dr. Anna Cabeca has the solution for us women whose hormones may be just a bit off (like in/after a pandemic, for example): Her newest book Menupause features five different menu plans for us women over 40 who could use a little (or a lot) help with our fluctuating hormones.
Check out all book bonuses and resources right here.
In this episode we talk about:
- Hormonal health for women over 40 as we transition from perimenopause into menopause, which is also called our "second spring".
- The most effective and easiest way to regain hormonal balance -- hint: it's on the plate in front of you whenever you eat.
- Can food be an anti-aging tool?... Spoiler alert: I've been using nutrition to slow down my own aging process for years now and am happy to report, that my biological age (the age of my cells) is NINE years younger than my chronological age!
- What four blood markers do you need to test to make sure you don't age prematurely? And what are their optimal ranges?
- How your mindset about aging influences your health choices.
- How living your "wild" is the key to a fulfilled and happy life at 40 and beyond!
Claim all the book bonuses and free gifts >> right here <<.
In this community we value out-of-the-box thinkers and learn from the female mavericks who designed their lives intentionally -- either by choice, or necessity. Success leaves clues and radically shifts perspectives, as you'll see in our free video series: